Stephanie Harden, Member, Manager
10 years of retail management, 30 years of hands-on training of cleaning personnel. Control of the everyday business operations.
Darrel Harden, Member
24 years in general management and administrative positions, including 4 years as V.P./G.M. for wholesale, sales and distribution companies.
Jodi Harden, Office Manager
Our daughter, who has worked with us for over 25 years.
Responsibilities include: Customer Service, Personnel, A/R, H/R/ Payroll, Office management and Administrative Duties
Gina Spalding, Construction Services Supervisor
Garnett started with our company in 1997 as a cleaning technician and today is the Supervisor of our New Construction Final Cleaning Division.
Bonded and Insured
House Calls, L.L.C. is licensed, bonded, insured and covered by Workers Compensation. We are a Drug Free Workplace and perform Pre-Employment Criminal Background Checks
House Calls, L.L.C. maintains membership in good standing with the following organizations:
- Greater Cincinnati Home Builders Association
- Better Business Bureau of Greater Cincinnati
- National Association of Professional and Executive Women
- Cleaning for a Reason (provide free cleaning for woman undergoing cancer treatment)
House Calls, L.L.C. is represented by the following professional organizations:
- Strauss & Troy Legal Professional Organization
- Roeding Group Companies, Inc. Insurance